“CSC engaged Directional to help define exactly what best practice needs to look like for our Applications Sales team across Asia and Australia, and then evaluate how well our sales people perform against this benchmark. The evaluations have been very enlightening, providing deep insights into how well our salespeople perform in live sales meetings with senior executives, and their effectiveness in all other sales competencies, such as opportunity planning, negotiation, and positioning our value proposition. The evaluation results provide very clear coaching priorities for our sales leaders to work on with each individual and team. The evaluation process is also helping us during recruitment, by ensuring we’re selecting people to a consistently high standard of sales capability, and defining exactly what each new hire needs to focus on to reach productivity as quickly as possible.”
Sales Strategy & Enablement, Asia, Middle East, Africa and ANZ, CSC
Improving Leadership, Sales and Customer Service Development
Directional’s Talent Performance System provides a robust, easy-to- use online evaluation and coaching platform for businesses to assess and fast-track the development of key staff.
Our evaluation platform covers over 400 different roles, but we specialise in roles where interpersonal skills are critical, eg leaders, sales, customer service and help desk roles.
- Our platform allows your managers to accurately measure competence live and in-field, providing clarity on the capability of each of your team.
- As a result, it drives individual and team performance, delivering results like a 9 point lift in NPS and a 39% lift in sales for a major bank, a 17% increase in revenue for a major telco, and a 38% lift in effectiveness for a major pharma sales team.
- It provides Training Managers with the most accurate and detailed Training Needs Analysis they will have ever experienced, enabling them to select appropriate training and development solutions with precision.
- When used during recruitment, it will provide your managers with clear, objective proof of the behavioural skills of candidates
- It underpins effective coaching and performance management by providing the objective data needed to have productive and challenging conversations.
- It reinforces what you’re already good at, allowing you to build on your strengths
- It gives you clarity on your role and aspirations for your future
- It provides a clear focus for coaching
- It empowers you to take ownership of what you can do to improve
- It’s an ongoing foundation for continuous development
- Robust, proven, easy-to-use methodology
Silent Edge has been used to evaluate, coach and develop more than 15,000 people so far. Our methodology and technology are robust and proven, quick and easy to use on iPad / tablet / notebook PC / Macbook.
- Tailored for evaluating accurately and objectively
We turn competency frameworks into clear, unambiguous Yes/No measures, significantly improving objectivity and accuracy in the evaluation process.
- Easily customised to your needs
We can tailor our evaluation model to your detailed needs, for example sales methodologies and internal processes.
- Evaluate live sales / customer service / leadership / coaching skills, and all other competencies
Simple online tools are specifically designed for accurate evaluation and to gather evidence, in the field and on the phone.
- Designed to get strong buy-in and acceptance from the individual
The transparency and objectivity of the evaluation process, and structure of the results displayed in our Talent Performance Portal, are designed to maximise acceptance from the individual.
- Competency models available for multiple roles and applications
We can extend our approach to all other roles and assessment applications.